37 Oats St, East Victoria Park WA 6101
Original Federation Beauty - Open Sat 1-1:45pm House - Property ID: 534582
This Federation gem has been maintained perfectly and now all you need to do is move in or invest and achieve an excellent rental return from a home situated so close to the Perth CBD, train station, Somerset Street Recreational Centre and of course the East Victoria Park shopping precinct and Cafe Strip. Accommodation includes entrance hall, front lounge room, separate dining room off the kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and separate built in modern laundry. There is one toilet.
Special features include:
- Secluded private garden and court yard also featuring the front veranda under the main roof
- Original lead lights and tuck pointing to the front facade
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Grand entrance hall
- Original wooden floor boards, skirting boards, door and window frames all from the 1930's era
- Walk out from the third bedroom onto the wood decking. This room could also be used as a third living area
- High 10 foot ceilings with ornate finishes in the entrance hall, living room and main bedroom
- Fully rewired electricity supply
- Wool insulation in the ceilings
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning system
- Reticulated lawn and garden beds.
- Two extra gas points- One in the living area and one in the dining area
- All on a 294 square metre block.
Consider this Federation home today!