40 Hampshire st, East Victoria Park WA 6101
Weatherboard Home on Hampshire Street House - Property ID: 538114
This weatherboard and iron character residence is situated in one of East Victoria Park's best streets only a short walk down to the Albany Highway Cafe and Restaurant Strip. The home is spacious and offers a large open plan main kitchen/living area and a separate living room off the front hallway. Other accommodation includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study and laundry. Imagine how impressive the lounge/dining/kitchen living space will look once you style it to suit you.
Special features offered by this home are:
- Wide polished jarrah wood floors throughout the residence.
- French wooden doors opening out from the main living area out to the rear yard.
- French style wood doors are also fitted between the main living room and the hallway.
- Gas hotplates, gas oven and range hood exhaust fan fitted to the kitchen.
- Central ducted evaporative air-conditioning in all rooms.
- Solid wood cupboard doors to the kitchen cupboards.
- Raked ceilings in the main living area.
- Gas radiator heater in living room.
- Fixed double cupboards in main bedroom.
- High ceilings throughout.
- Permanently installed large corner desk in study.
- 2 toilets.
- Rear concrete paved courtyard.
- Resetable fuses, two RCDs and wired smoke alarm.
- 2 vehicle parking bays.
- The rear yard is an excellent canvass to create your own landscaped masterpiece on.
This home is situated in a very quiet street surrounded by other quality refurbished homes of the weatherboard era, on a block of 430 square metres of a regular shape and with a frontage to Hampshire Street of 12.1 metres. Council rates are $1,009 per annum and water rates are $687 per annum. Call today to make your appointment to view this fine residence!