48 Norbury Way, Langford WA 6147
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED HOME!! House - Property ID: 902043
Prepare to be surprised! This 70s, three bedroom home stands out with its gleaming jarrah floorboards, high ceilings and a sleek all-white cabinetry kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
The backyard is a magical place, with a rustic country feel courtesy of mature trees, an ample area of lawn for the kids to play and a raised veggie garden.
With complete privacy and light filled interiors, the home also features:
* 692sqm block
* Situated in a quiet complex of Langford
* Perfect for first home starters
* 3 well-appointed bedrooms (two with built-in-robes)
* New bathroom
* New roof
* New doors
* New blinds throughout
* Separate lounge
* Open plan living and dining area
* Well equipped, new kitchen with quality cooking appliances
* Freshly painted throughout
* Reticulated lawns
* Lock up garage
* Outdoor area suitable for gardening/entertaining
* Split air conditioning
It is also conveniently located near parklands, transport and public and private schools.
WATER RATES: $802.94 per annum
COUNCIL RATES: $1400 per annum
For more information or to book a private inspection, please call Conrad on 0423 501 181.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor