12/15 Leonard Street, Victoria Park WA 6100
Dreaming of Owning Your Own Home, at an Affordable Price, in 2017? Apartment - Property ID: 908638
Well now you can with this brand new 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment located just 100m away from the vibrant Albany Hwy shopping precinct in Victoria Park. As part of a modern, architecturally designed complex, this immaculate apartment offers all the benefits of home ownership without the expensive price tag, and is conveniently situated less than 6kms from Perth City. So don't miss this rare opportunity to turn your home ownership dreams into a reality.
The purchase price represents an 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 20% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
Finished to a high standard, this neat as a pin property includes one bedroom, one bathroom, open plan kitchen and living area with the added bonus of a spacious balcony. With easy access to public transport, either by bus directly along Albany Highway to the Bus Interchange Point or via the Victoria Park Train Station, located only a short walk away over Shepperton Road, connection to the CBD has never been easier. Features include: Attractive neutral decore throughout. LED energy efficiency light fittings and Daikin split system reverse cycle air conditioner. Kitchen complete with electric hotplates plus oven, flued exhaust and dishwasher. Aerial, Foxtel and data point in living area, additional aerial point in bedroom and phone point near kitchen bench. Laundry facilities with clothes dryer. Floor to ceiling, triple sliding door built in robes in the bedroom. Massive balcony perfect for entertaining friends and family! Internal security intercom to allow access to visitors from the apartment. Elevator access within the complex, close to apartment. Excellent security, with secure parking and coded personnel gate. Common Piazza with views to the caf strip and the Perth Hills.
Contact Dean Nicolo on 0403588880 to discuss this unique opportunity and for further information.
- Building Size Approx. - 52 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking