130 Hubert Street, East Victoria Park WA 6101
Character Plus Location... It's a Perfect Match! House - Property ID: 915131
****HOME OPEN ON SATURDAY THE 13TH OF MAY AT 2.15PM TO 2.45PM****
A match made in real estate heaven, this perfectly situated character home is just a 3 minute stroll to cafs and restaurants and convenient access to public transport. In addition to this, its great location means this appealing 1940s brick and tile home is in close proximity to Perth's entertainment district including the Crown Casino, Swan River foreshore development, the soon to be completed Perth Stadium and Perth Airport as well as providing easy access to the Perth CBD.
Oozing charm and character, this well maintained, solidly built street front home, in a private group of two residences, has much to offer astute buyers. From the shaded front veranda the front door leads into the main entrance hallway to reveal the home's original polished jarrah floorboards and high ceilings. From here you can step through to the tastefully renovated living area and kitchen, with the spacious bathroom and bedrooms beyond. There is also a separate dining room located off the kitchen plus a rear family room with additional separate toilet and modern laundry, providing plenty of living or working space for all the family.
Features of this character home include:
• Jarrah floor boards and timber Venetian blinds.
• Central modern kitchen.
• New gas oven with range hood.
• Instantaneous gas hot water.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning.
• Formal lounge with high ornate ceiling and feature gas fire place.
• Elegant dining room.
• Large light filled third room which could be used as a play area, office, rumpus or family room.
• Federation styled bathroom with a second toilet.
• Spacious modern laundry.
• Private low maintenance garden with automatic reticulation.
• Rear carport and car bay with storage shed.
• NBN service available and connected.
• A very low maintenance, easy to live in home. Just move in and unpack.
A beautiful character home such as this does not come onto the market very often, so interest and demand will be high as it is perfect for the first home buyer or discerning investor.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor