31 Terelinck Crescent, Redcliffe WA 6104
ASCOT GARDEN'S FINEST House - Property ID: 919831
Set on a 412 sqm green title corner block this immaculately presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is a great size, with enough room for the whole family whilst still being easy to maintain.
Conveniently located with easy access to Great Eastern and Tonkin highways, the home features multiple living zones and an open plan layout. The master bedroom is large enough to accommodate a king sized bed, and includes an adjoining en-suite, with the other three bedrooms able to fit a double bed.
This property has bamboo timber flooring throughout the living areas, freshly painted in neutral colours and a new quality burner and oven installed. The home features an outside patio perfect for alfresco entertaining, manicured lawns and in addition is situated directly across the street from a parkland and kids playground.
For that added piece of mind this home includes a 10 zone security alarm system, roller shutters fitted throughout and a security screen for the front door. In addition you will save on your bills with the inclusions of solar panels, a solar hot water system and LED lighting with this property.
• Owner occupied
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Multiple living areas with separate lounge off main entry
• Open plan layout with kitchen, dining and family area
• Quality stainless steel appliances, including Glass Fisher & Paykel 4 burner and oven
• Bamboo timber flooring throughout living areas
• Remote 10 zone security system
• Roller shutters throughout
• Solar panels
• Chromagen solar hot water system with Rinnai gas booster
• LED lighting and sky lights
• Whirlybird Roof Vents
• Split air-conditioning systems
• Powered garden shed
• Outdoor patio entertaining area
• Reticulated lawn
• Double garage
Belmont Forum shopping centre
Easy access from major highways
Less than 10km from CBD
Don't miss this chance. Contact Conrad on 042 3501 181 to arrange a viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 412 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport